SHIPPING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Below are answers to common questions. If your question is not answered, feel free to contact us.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- We ship from the USA
WHAT COUNTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
- We currently ship to the USA and Canada.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- We ship orders Monday-Friday excluding weekends and select holidays.
HOW LONG IS PROCESSING TIME?
- All orders are subject to a processing period. This period may range from 1-3 business days excluding weekends and holidays.
- During periods of high volume sales, the processing time may be extended.
WILL I RECEIVE TRACKING INFORMATION?
- After you place an order, you will receive an automatic email confirming that your order has been created.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation at the email address that was provided to us. You must provide an accurate email address to receive shipping and delivery updates.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for tracking information to show up.
- You can track your order at www.usps.com/Track or click on the link provided to you in the shipping confirmation email.
WHAT CARRIER DO YOU USE?
- The method of shipping selected for your order will be based on weight and order destination. We will select the best shipping method for you.
- The shipping carriers we use are USPS and UPS, with USPS being the primary carrier.
- Orders over 16 oz will typically be shipped via Priority Mail.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY ORDER WAS MARKED AS DELIVERED BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT?
- Once a package leaves our facility, Babe Outfitters is not responsible for the package if it gets lost or stolen.
- Occasionally, a package may accidentally get scanned as delivered and then show up a few days later when it is delivered.
- Helpful hint: check with your neighbors and people you live with to find out if they saw your package.
- If you have given us an incorrect shipping address, a package may get rerouted several times and get delayed or it may get returned to us.
- STEP 1: Look at your tracking information: Sometimes packages will stop tracking, or never track at all but still reach their destination. Other times there are delays due to weather, incorrect addresses, etc. but it does not mean the package is lost.
- STEP 2: Ask your neighbors. Sometimes the mail carrier may accidentally deliver the package to your neighbor or get apartment/unit numbers mixed up.
- STEP 3: Ask your mail carrier. They may remember where they put the package.
- STEP 4: Call your local post office. They can get in contact with your mail carrier to find out if they know where they placed your package.
- STEP 5: Submit a search request with USPS on their website or call USPS for further advice at (800) 275-8777. *Please note, that you must wait until the 7th business day has passed since shipment before you can file this search request.
I ACCIDENTALLY PROVIDED THE WRONG ADDRESS OR MADE A TYPO.
- We strive to process orders as quickly as possible to get your order to you. Due to this, there is a very limited time frame for making address changes.
- If you realize the address provided contains an error please notify us ASAP through our contact form.
DO YOU REFUND SHIPPING?
- Shipping fees are non-refundable unless a damaged item was received.
- We practice stringent quality control so items are inspected before shipment and should be free from damage.
WHAT DO I DO IF I RECEIVED A DAMAGED ITEM?
- If you received a damaged item, please take a clear photo(s) and submit it to the customer care team along with a thorough description of the damage.
- Please use our contact form to file your claim.
- After inspecting the damage, you will be advised to fill out an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization Form).
- You will return the item, along with a completed RMA.
- Once your return is received, you will be issued store credit.
WHAT DAYS DO YOU SHIP ORDERS?
- Orders are shipped Monday through Friday excluding U.S. holidays.
- We strive to process your orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed within 24-48 hours on business days.
2022 POSTAL HOLIDAYS
- Friday, December 31 (New Years Day)
- Monday, January 17 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Monday, February 21 (President’s Day)
- Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day)
- Monday, June 20 (Juneteenth National Independence Day)
- Monday, July 4 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 5 (Labor Day)
- Monday, October 10 (Columbus Day)
- Friday, November 11 (Veterans Day)
- Thursday, November 24 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Monday, December 26 (observed Christmas Day)
- If you need to speak to USPS you can reach them at 1 (800) 275-8777